Definition of diary
: a record of events, transactions, or observations kept daily or at frequent intervals : JOURNAL
Hi, I’m Maxine and welcome to my diary. I’ve kept a diary on-and-off since I was 7. This secret place to put all my hopes, fears and dreams – my little musings and something that I kept hidden from my younger brother and cousins growing up in Los Angeles.
Even though this diary is online for anyone to see, it still holds that magical feeling for me. It’s my hope that we connect – that you feel inspired, understood, amused or find a place to escape for a minute.
Like many of you – I’m reimagining my life as we speak. I’ve been lucky enough to experience a lot of things in this beautiful life:
- Launched and built a company, Vanity Girl Hollywood
- Raised millions of dollars for charity
- Traveled the world and expated twice (Tokyo and Paris)
- Become a community leader
- Worked with of the world’s biggest celebrities and influencers to build my brand, like Kim Kardashian
- Moved to Paris when I got my heart broken and so much more. And, I’m not done yet, just on hiatus while we wait for this pandemic to pass.
I dance to the beat of a different drum. If you’ve stayed this long – chances are you might too. So here’s my diary – you’ll catch me sharing my Los Angeles adventures in beauty, lifestyle, travel, wellness, podcasting, giving back and more. Thanks for stopping by …